Friday, November 30, 2012

Rihanna Album Review

Hey all you styling and rocking listeners and internet surfers, this is your sassy host Symone here giving you the lastest on what's new on the music bloodstream. First let me say, I hope you guys had a great, relaxing, and strategic Thanksgiving Break! I add the strategic part to this greeting because there had to be strategies and game plans after the major rush on Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday. Anyway time to give you a first for the MoodRose Radio Show, an album review by yours truly and my 1st album reiview is on Rihannia's latest album Unapologetic! How I got my hand on the CD is simple to answer, BEST BUY! The store had a special on the new album by selling it for $10! Sweet deal wasn't it!?!

To begin with my review is to stay that Rihanna is really starting to evolve into a A-rank songtress with her unique mix of songs, that contain soon to be memorable beats and rhythms. If you guys haven't heard yet, the song Diamonds off the album is more than likely to be a chart-topper especially with its soothing tones yet thumping beats to keep you moving. Other songs like "What Now" and "Stay" give off a more dark romantic vibe which seems to be a common theme with some of Rih-Rih's love songs. After listening to the CD for a record of 50 times after purchasing it, I have to say its has potential to become a chart-topper. Its also a great gift for anyone who is a fan of Rih-Rih! So that's my first album review, but if you guys think there more to the album than post your comments about it on the MoodRose Radio Facebook page.

Since I'm not a fan of goodbyes, I leave you guys with a music video off of Rih-Rih's new album and a personal favorite. So without further ado, here's Rihanna with a "Diamonds" music video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment