Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jem and the Holograms Fashion Inspiration Posts on the Rise!

Hello all you online surfers  this is the sassy Symone giving you the latest on the MoodRose Radio blog. I noticed a recent spike of looks on the Jem and the Hologram Fashion Recap posts and thought I should add my own take on the popular animated 80s tv show. So I decided to add inspirational boards based on the characters' individual style and attitude. Many of you may or may not like my take on the clothes I choose but hey in the world and philosophy of style, it doesn't matter whether or not other people like it but rather you like it because it fits your look, personality, and/or attitude. The most recent boards I have posted up so far are from the band the Misfits, with Pizzazz in the lead and Roxy in a close second. I should have Stormer up by the end the of this week and then its off to the team of Jem and the Holograms. I feel like its going to take a while just to narrow down my favorite looks from the band! Well I hope you see the latest fashion inspiration boards on the site so far and to keep on the lookout for more Jem and the Holograms Fashion Inspiration boards in the upcoming future. This has been you sassy and styling host, Symone, giving you the latest on the MoodRose Radio blog. Keep on styling and rockin online explorers! Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment